I’ve been been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award again! I’m so happy! Words can’t fully express how grateful I am! A huge Thankyou to Kristian Weignan and Catherine Mellen for the nominations! These two fellow bloggers are beautiful, amazing women! I’m so proud to call them friends, and I am so happy I met them! Interacting with them is one of the reasons I’m happy I started blogging! They have been amazingly supportive and I appreciate them so much! Thankyou you beautiful souls! To visit Catherine’s blog “Shatter the Silince/A life given to me” click here. To visit Kristian’s blog “Life Lessons from Around the Dinner Table” click here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Questions from Kristian Weismann
- What is an ideal weekend for you?
An ideal weekend for me would be a nice relaxing one with my family! We would be home watching some movies and just enjoying each other’s company!
- What is one of your favorite books or movies, and why did it speak to you so much?
One of my favorite movies is How to Train Your Dragon. There is so much I love about that movie! For one, it’s one movie my family has enjoyed watching multiple times together! Second, it’s so funny, and the funny scenes still haven’t gotten old for me! The third, and biggest, reason I love the movie is the themes covered in it. I love the way friendship is explored in the movie and the “Forbidden Friendship” scene is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time! That scene shows an example of the way we should treat each other in real life. We should be trying to make an effort to understand others who are different from us. I also love the focus on physical appearance and disability. Small people can make big changes, and people with disabilities don’t have to put limitations on themselves. Overall, How to Train Your Dragon is a beautiful movie I will always love.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done and would you do it again?
When I first started making social media accounts I was pretty reckless. I wasn’t very careful with who I interacted with and the information I gave out. Now I’m much more careful.
- What do you think about when you are by yourself?
My mind is like the energizer bunny! I always have so much I’m thinking about! I think about my spirituality and my faith (I’m a Christian). I think about my future and my aspirations. I think about my flaws. I think about my mistakes and my regrets. I enjoy spending time with my own thoughts, need time for that even. Sometimes I’m so wrapped in my thoughts that I daydream or zone out when I’m talking with someone (a bad habit I’m trying to break). Although, there are some times when negative thoughts are too overwhelming and I have a hard time shaking them off. Whenever that happens, it’s nice to have a distraction.
- What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Well, when I was small I believed in Santa Claus, and wondered how he got into homes that didn’t a have a chimney. My parents told me he uses the windows!
- What do you consider to be the 5 most beautiful things in life?
- Nature (flowers, snow, the sunset, the sunrise, the aurora borealis, etc)
- The company of loved ones
- A compassionate heart
- A creative spirit
- Peaceful moments
- Which animal scares you the most?
Roaches, more specifically the large water bug ones!
- What song speaks to you the most?
Hard! There are a number of songs that really move me and speak to me! One is Hey Brother by Avicii. I think the world would be a better place if we all looked at each other as brothers and sisters.
- If you could go back in time, what historical event would you like to witness?
Honestly, I wouldn’t want to go back in time to witness any historical event. I’m pretty happy in the time period I’m in! If I really had to choose though, I would pick to go to the times when Jesus was performing miracles.
- What is your favorite food?
Fruits, chocolate, and fritters!
- If you could ask any person in the world, alive or dead for advice, who would it be, and what would you ask?
I would probably choose to ask for advice from Lori Deschene, founder of the Tiny Buddha blog. I would ask her how she was able to make her blog so successful.
Questions from Catherine Mellen
1)❓ What is your main goal being a Blogger?
To share my experiences! I think we all have a story to tell that would motivate or inspire others!
2)❓ Do you read other Bloggers Blogpost
Definitely! I enjoy visiting other blogs! I can’t visit other blogs as much as I would like, but I try to whenever I get the opportunity!
3)❓ Do you feel supported by other Bloggers?
I do! I feel very supported, and it’s such a good feeling! I appreciate my fellow bloggers who have visited my blog, and have given me blogger award nominations and shoutouts! Words can’t fully express how much you are all appreciated! I love you guys!
4)❓ Does your family support your Blog?
They do! They don’t read, like, or comment on my posts; or follow my social media accounts though (one of my siblings is helping me run my Instagram account though)! Their support is a lot more on the emotional side! They listen to me talk about my blog and give advice! They help me with ideas for my blog posts, and give advice on how to run my social media accounts!
5)❓What country do you live in?
The United States of America!
6)❓ Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I’m very much a tea person! I don’t really drink coffee, but if I’m offered chocolate flavored coffee I wouldn’t decline! I have an interesting story about my first time drinking chocolate flavored coffee actually! I’ve told that story to my family so many times they’ve started to get tired of it!
7)❓ What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving for sure! I actually wrote a post about it! Click here to check it out if you haven’t already!
8)❓ Do you promote your Blog?
Yes, but I don’t think I do a very good job at it! To be really honest, I feel like I’m bugging people when I try to promote my blog, and it’s a lot of work! It’s not one of my favorite parts of blogging at all!
9)❓ Do you agree this is too many questions?
😂😂😂 I’ll be nice and say I enjoy self discovery! 😂
10)❓ Would you give Peace a chance?
I think peace is something we need a lot more of in the world right now. 😔
11)❓ Are you Grateful for all you have?
I am! Although I can’t help but think I take what I have for granted sometimes.
I would like invite anyone interested in responding to this post to do a Sunshine Blogger post of their own!
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have a secret talent?
- Which season (spring, winter, summer, fall) is your favorite?
- What song would be your theme or anthem?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- Do you have a favorite movie?
- Do you have a tv show you’re binging on right now?
- Is the one thing you love most about blogging?