I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award again! I feel so blessed and honored! This time the nomination comes from fellow blogger Catherine Mellen! I decided to do a separate post for this one to keep my previous Sunshine Blogger post from being too long. It also gives me a chance to pass the honor on to even more fellow bloggers! Catherine Mellen is a personal blogger. The purpose of her blog, Shatter the Silence/A Life Given to Me, is for her to share traumatic experiences from her childhood. Her message is you don’t have to be ashamed of what you’ve been through, and do not let anyone keep you from telling your truth. Get to know her and read her story here.
About the Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to their peers to honor fellow bloggers who inspire and spread positivity through their blogs.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations
Questions from Catherine Mellen
- How often do you navigate to other Blogs & do you interact?
I interact very often with other bloggers actually! I also visit many other blogs too! For bloggers, supporting each other is key! Plus, I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them through their blogs!
2) Do your love ones support your Blog?
I don’t talk all that much about my blog with my friends and family. I’m too shy to! My friends and family don’t read my blog posts or give likes or comments, but but the ones who do know about my blog give lots of encouragement, and listen to me talk about my blog (I bragged a lot about this sunshine blogger award)!
3) Are you embarrassed of your Blog?
Not at all! The very opposite actually! I’m very proud of my blog! I hesitated when starting my blog, because I wasn’t completely sure how comfortable I would feel sharing some of the things I’ve shared in my posts. That’s the closest I’ve come to embarrassment. However, I’m very glad I went through with starting a blog, and I’m am so happy with the wonderful feedback I’ve been getting so far! The support from the blogging community is beyond amazing!
4) If you had a choice to Blog for life or publish one book for life… Which would you choose?
Hard! Very hard! I can’t choose! If I really had to choose one though, I would probably pick to blog for life. Can I cheat and write a little about any stories I might write on my blog? I don’t have to publish them! I just want people to know they exist!
5) Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
Winter please! The spring and fall seasons are too erratic! One day it’s too warm, the next day it’s cool. One day it’s sunny, the next day it’s raining. I can’t deal with that! Winter and summer are consistent. Winter is always cold, and summer is always hot. There’s normally no second guessing the weather! I can’t handle the heat though, so winter it is!
6) Wine or Weed? Can’t be both
Interesting question! I’ve actually never had any of either!
7) How many websites do you share your Blog too?
I actually I have several social media accounts for my blog. However, I’ve been focusing on Pinterest, Facebook and a Twitter.
8) How often do you Blog?
I don’t have a set blogging schedule yet. I’m still working that. So far I’ve been putting out around two posts per month, but mostly my posting pattern has been a bit erratic.
9) Favorite Blogging Platform?
As in my favorite site to for publishing my posts? Since becoming a blogger I’ve heard of several platforms, however, the ones I know best are blogger and WordPress. I started my blogging journey on blogger, but blogger wasn’t working for me. I decided to move to WordPress, and I’m so glad I did! My blogging experience improved instantly after the switch!
10) Do you agree 11 questions are too many? 🤣
😂 Well, it definitely helps give the post some length!
11) Any summer fun plans?
Not really! I just plan on relaxing and having fun! I’m not looking forward to the heat though!
It’s my pleasure to pass this honor on to even more amazing bloggers! Here are my second set of nominees!
- La Frieda Smith – MMM of Family Entertainment
- Doctor’s Orders – Doctor’s Orders
- The Comic Vault – The Comic Vault
- Devinder Maan – Fabulous Fifty Five
- Dayma – Women Undefined
- Romani Sanchez – Sanchez Proofreading
- Camilla – Northern Fairytales
- The Godly Chick Diaries – The Godly Chick Diaries
- Jamie – Chasing the Lions
- K.C. – Live the Frugal Life
- Michelle – Garden of Aquarius
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have a secret talent?
- Which season (spring, winter, summer, fall) is your favorite?
- What song would be your theme or anthem?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- Do you have a favorite movie?
- Do you have a tv show you’re binging on right now?
- Is the one thing you love most about blogging?