Welcome to my next Sunshine Blogger Award post! The two lovely bloggers I am dedicating this post to Elisa Renee from Welcome to my Thoughts and KayJ from Unveiling the Mind! Thankyou so much for the nomination and your support ladies! Elissa loves using her blog to share her thoughts and support others! Elissa doesn’t just write on her blog though! She also shares her beautiful artwork! Her blog fun to visit she check it out if haven’t already! KayJ is a mental health blogger. Through her blog she uses her expertise in the field of psychology, as well her own experiences with mental health issues, to give tips on how others can manage their mental health. Her blog has wonderful information, so definitely check it out too!
About the Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to their peers to honor fellow bloggers who inspire and spread positivity through their blogs.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations
Questions from Elissa Renee:
1.) if someone is new to blogging, what advice would you give them?
Patience is a good virtue! Building a successful blog takes time! I’m still taking my own advice though, because I’m still new to blogging myself!
2.) have you ever felt like giving up writing and/or deleting your blog?
Nope! Never, but perhaps that’s because I’m still a bit new!
3.) who inspires you to continue blogging?
Oh wow! There are so many! I’ve met so many wonderful blogging buddies who have been so encouraging! Their support is what has been motivating me to keep going! The blogger who nominated me for this award, Elissa Renee, is one of them!
4.) what is your favourite way to receive traffic?
I’m grateful for however I recieve traffic! Although I think the platform that drives the most traffic to my blog would probably be twitter. I’m still learning how to use my stats to improve my blog traffic!
5.) who are your go to accounts to help you boost your traffic/likes?
When I publish a new blogpost I don’t generally ask anyone for help with boosting traffic, but I do hope that some person pls will see my new post and help out! There are those who do, and I really appreciate their love and support!
6.) do you prefer cereal with or without milk?
I generally eat my cereal with milk!
7.) which cereal do you enjoy eating?
I love cornflakes!
8.) what do you usually wear when you’re blogging? (example im in shorts and a hoodie)
Lol. I can spend hours blogging, so I need to be in something nice and comfortable!
9.) where do you blog for most of your blog posts? (example i use the computer for my posts)
10.) do your hands ever twitch when you’re using the keyboard or mouse too much?
Interesting! No, that has never happened to me!
11.) when you’re thinking about questions to ask, do you randomly find stuff that you havent noticed before? (example i found a new freckle on my hand, it’s so cute and small, im going to name him freck.)
😂 That sometimes happens when I’m answering questions!
Questions from Unveiling the Mind
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Hard! I have many! Let’s see though…if I had to pick one, I would say when I was part of a bridal party. The wedding was so beautiful, and I really enjoyed getting dolled up!
- If you could learn a new skill tomorrow, what would it be?
Oh wow! This questions on does not have a easy answer either! If I had to choose though, I would say to speak a second language fluently! Right now I’m trying to learn Spanish!
- What country would you love to visit and why?
Costa Rica! I can practice my Spanish there while exploring beautiful sceneries and beaches!
- What is your favorite movie and why?
How to Train your Dragon! It was such a touching movie with a great dose of humor in it!
- Who is the most inspiring person in your life?
- If you had to eat a certain type of food at least once a day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hard! Oh wow! It would have to be planned based foods! Food that would keep me healthy!
- What was your first job?
Being a college student! It’s a job for sure! Lol.
- Who is your favorite character from a book or book series?
Remus Lupin from my the Harry Potter series!
- What goal would you like to work harder at to achieve?
Eventually monetizing my blog!
- How do you cope when you feel stressed?
Anxiety is a actually a huge problem for me. What usually do is just drop whatever is causing the stress, even if it just for a minute. If I have time, I would turn to an activity that would help me relax. If I can take a break for a literal minute or so, I would close my eyes meditate a little while slowly breathing in and out.
- What is one piece of advice you would give to aspiring bloggers?
Patience is a virtue. There is a lot that goes in to blogging. Give yourself time to learn.
Here are 11 wonderful bloggers who I am passing the torch to! Give them some love guys!
Grace – Life Transformation Coach
Marisol – The Productive Moms
Kemzy – KemzyKemzy
Laura – Do Five Things a Day
Chris – Growing Dots
Ashlee Nicole – Ashlee Nicole Explained
Bold Brunette – https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Sisira – Officially Sparkle
Heidi – Rise Love Live
Claire and Phil White – The Wondering Whites
Latisha – Renew Inspiration
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have a secret talent?
- Which season (spring, winter, summer, fall) is your favorite?
- What song would be your theme or anthem?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- Do you have a favorite movie?
- Do you have a tv show you’re binging on right now?
- Is the one thing you love most about blogging?