I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award four more times! I’m so honored! This award is given to blogs that are inspiring and spread positivity, which were the goals I set for my blog when I created it! It gives me joy to write posts that help to uplift others. I am grateful for those who have been joining me on my journey, and I’m so happy that blog seems to be accomplishing the goals I set too it! This post is dedicated to two of the bloggers whom nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Another post will be published for the other two bloggers who also nominated me! This way I can keep this post at a decent length! The two bloggers I am dedicating this post to are My World My Rules from The World of an Autistic, Dyslexic, with Depression and Spinal Problems, and Melissa Temple from Disabled Disney! Thankyou so much for the nomination ladies! What these two amazing bloggers have in common is that they are both disability advocates. My World My Rules shares what it’s like to be person with a disability in the U.K. , where she lives. She focuses on encouraging other people with disabilities to never feel ashamed. “Never feel ashamed of your disabilities, and never think less of yourself because of them”, is her motto. Melissa’s blog combines her love for travel and all things Disney with sharing her experiences as a person with a disability. Melissa has a number of complications, and often has to travel around in a wheelchair, but that hasn’t stopped her from doing what she loves! Melissa shares tips on traveling with a disability and most importantly shows readers that living with a disability doesn’t mean you can’t live a fulfilling life!
About the Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to their peers to honor fellow bloggers who inspire and spread positivity through their blogs.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations
Questions from MYWORLDMYRULES979445958:
- What got you into blogging in the first place?
I started a blog just this year, but I’ve was thinking about starting one for a long time! I’m glad I finally got one up and running! I started to spread a little positivity and inspiration, and the feedback I’ve been getting makes me feel like I’m accomplishing the goals it set for it.
- What is your favourite Book?
The Bible and the Harry Potter Series!
- What is you Favourite Song?
Oh this is hard! I have many songs I love! One of them is Hey Brother by Avicii.
- What helps keep you calm?
Curling up with a nice book, or doing an activity that distracts me.
- Where would your dream place to live be?
I love where I live right now (the U.S.), but if I had to choose another country it would be Canada!
- What is your favourite flavor of icecream?
Chocolate! I love all things chocolate!
- If you had a superpower what would it be?
I would probably pick the ability to shape-shift like Mystique from X Men! It would be awesome to change my hair color without dying it!
- If you could do anything what would it be?
I would be a full time blogger!
- Who would you most like to meet living or dead and why?
There are many people I would like to meet! One would Michelle Obama!
- If you won £1000000 what would you spend it on?
Wow! A lot of money! I’m not exactly sure, but I wouldn’t spend all of it at once, I know that much!
- If you could be on any TV show what would it be?
Stranger Things! That’s not exactly a T.V. show though is it? 😂
Questions from Disabled Disney:
- If you could have 1 Superpower what would it be and why?
Shapeshifting! I would like to be like Mystique from the X Men! It would be pretty awesome to change my hair color without having to dye it!
2. How do you spend a lazy Sunday morning?
I often spend it reading while lounging around while reading, with my family, or binging a show.
3. If you had to choose between a visual disability, mobility disability or intellectual disability which would you choose and why?
I actually have a disability already, but it’s not one those options. I have a learning disability.
4. What is your favorite genre of movie and books and why?
My favorite movie genre would probably be comedy. I’m always in the mood for a good laugh! My favorite book genre would probably be realistic fiction. Those have always been the types of books have always been the most interesting me.
5. Who is your favorite Disney Princess and why?
This is pretty hard! I love Belle, because I relate to her love for reading and learning! I also love Moana! Her movie is probably my favorite Disney Princess movie! It was so fun to watch! I’ve watched multiple times! More importantly though, I like that her story focused on her finding herself and her purpose, which I can relate to.
6. Are you a planner or procrastinator?
I’m definitely a planner!
7. What goal do you want to accomplish before the end of 2019?
I would like to have done more collaborations and posted more guest posts on my blog by the end of the year.
8. What is your favorite vacation destination and why?
I don’t really do much traveling.
9. How much do you hate SEO?
😂 On a scale from 1 to 10? Zero!
10. Coffee or tea and how do you take it?
Tea! Sometimes I have my tea with milk and two spoons of sugar.
11. If you could only have 1 food the rest of your life what is it and why?
Wow! Hard! I’m not sure! It would have to be something that would still give most of nutrients I need though! I would pick something that would do that for me!
Below are my wonderful nominees! Please show them some love!
- 1. Beaton – Becoming The Muse
- 2. Melissa – Gratitude Grace Glamour
- 3. Rey and Lyn – Happy Food Trippers
- 3. Catherine – Written by C.A.
- 4. Flo Michelle – The Golden Pineapple
- 5. Brandi Robbins – Glow Through It
- 6. Eunice Tossy – A Bible Girl
- 7. Michelle Wareen – The Rabbit Lair
- 8. Noloyiso – The Chronicles of a Nubian Queen
- 10. Wamboe – House of Wamboe
- 11. Jo – A Rose Tinted World
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have a secret talent?
- Which season (spring, winter, summer, fall) is your favorite?
- What song would be your theme or anthem?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- Do you have a favorite movie?
- Do you have a tv show you’re binging on right now?
- Is the one thing you love most about blogging?
5 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award: Take 3”
You are sweet!!😄
LikeLiked by 2 people
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Charli for the nomination. I messaged you about this and looking forward to taking part!
LikeLiked by 2 people
You’re welcome! I can’t wait to read your Award post!! 🥰❤️