The Liebster Award 3
I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award again! This time by fellow blogger Latisha Porter! She is so sweet and so supportive of fellow bloggers! She’s always giving other bloggers a little boost on twitter through shoutouts. She is so positive, and it really shines through her blog. If you are going through a lot at the moment and you need a spiritual and mental boost, head over to Latisha’s blog! There you will find blog posts that will help you with your mental health, self esteem, and spiritual growth through emphasis on the importance of journaling. Click here to visit Latisha’s blog! A big Thank-you Latisha for this nomination! What an honor!
THE LIEBSTER AWARD RULES
• Give a shout out to the blogger that nominated you for this Liebster Award. Make sure you link their blogging site as well.
• Write 11 facts about yourself.
• Don’t forget to post the award on your blog.
• Answer the fun questions setup by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers. Don’t forget to tag them.
Questions from Latisha
- What do you enjoy writing or blogging about?
I love blogging about my experiences. I share them on my blog to inspire others, and maybe even help others learn something new. I mentioned in one of my previous award posts that I keep a diary. My inspiration was Jewish diarist Anne Frank. Anne Frank mostly wrote about what was going on around her, what she observed. Reading her diary is like reading a story. I tried to copy her style, but quickly realized that that style of writing doesn’t fully suite me, at least not for journal writing. I’m more of an expressive writer. I write in my journal about how I’m personally feeling at the moment, not really about what I’m observing.
- What kinds of books do you enjoy reading?
I am willing to give any book a try! The genre I generally read though is realistic fiction.
- Where do you like to write?
To write my blog posts, I mostly use my phone, and I write anywhere I’m comfortable! I’m usually nice and comfortable in my bed whenever I’m writing in my journal.
- Do you visit your local library often?
I practically lived in the local library in my neighborhood when I was a child! During the time, everyone was still reading books the traditional way. I don’t make much trips to the library anymore. A lot of the books I read these days are bought, and often in electronic format.
- What do you use to stay organized?
The calendar app in my phone!
- Do you have any pets?
My family has had pet fishes before. We had a pretty red one we grew attached to, and we were sad when he died.
- What is your favorite color?
I have two favorite colors: pink and blue!
- Do you enjoy traveling?
I don’t really travel often. I would still say no though, because I get motion sickness sometimes.
- Where do you prefer to exercise?
I honestly don’t exercise much. Whenever I do though, I prefer to exercise at home or in a park. I’m not really a fan of going to a gym.
- Have you written a book?
I’m working on that actually!
- What are your writing goals?
I don’t just enjoy writing blog posts. I like writing poems too! I’ve also been working on writing stories! I’m hoping to one day publish a collection of poems and short stories, maybe even a novel as well!
Any fellow bloggers interested in responding to this post!
My Questions for my Nominees
- What your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite snack to eat?
- Do you like salty treats or do you have more of a sweet tooth?
- What’s your favorite music genre?
- Do you like taking risks or do you prefer playing it safe?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- How do get inspiration for blog posts?
- How would improve your blog moving forward?
- How did you choose your blog niche?
- What’s your favorite tv show?
- Can you play an instrument?