I feel so blessed! I have been awarded a second Liebster Award nomination! This one comes from Shanzay over at Shanzay’s World! Thankyou so much Shanzay! She has an adorable and fun blog that focuses on a variety of topics such as DIY, arts and crafts, current trends, and her personal experiences. Definitely check her blog out!
About the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is an online award given by bloggers to other bloggers to recognize new upcoming blogs.
Rules of the Liebster Award
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 facts about me
- I enjoy singing.
- I’m a horrible cook!
- I don’t really do much traveling.
- I’m horrible at doing makeup!
- I can play a little piano.
- I’m from the U.S.
- I can speak a little Spanish, and I would like to become fluent.
- I wish I could play the guitar.
- I love to read!
- I’m right handed
- I would like to visit Costa Rica one day
Questions from Shanzay
- Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
Tough question! Most characters I can think of would be fun to meet! I can’t think of any!
- What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Hmmm. The best purchase would probably be some new clothes to wear in my house recently. They’re so comfortable! The worst purchase would probably be a set of jewelry I bought some time ago. I don’t really wear jewelry very often, but when I saw that set I just really wanted them! Still haven’t worn them yet though!
- If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
If I had to change my name, I would probably change it to Evangeline. It’s such a beautiful name, and I love what means (good news).
- What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?
Hmmm. “She’s tough like a man” maybe?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
Another hard question! I can’t think of one! I think all talents are useful though!
- What is the longest word you know?
- What is the best praise or advice you’ve received?
Hard! I have wonderful people around me who are always lifting me up! I have also met many many wonderful people throughout my life who have been so encouraging! If I have to pick one though, I would say when one of my English teachers read something I wrote and told me he should have had me read it in-front of the class. He liked it that much! That made me so happy!
- Which would you prefer — three wishes over five years or one wish right now?
Hmmm. I would probably take one wish right now.
- If you could have one wish come true what would it be?
There are so many people who are unhappy and suffering, so I would wish for that to end.
- Did you ever keep a New Year’s resolution?
Nope! Most people don’t!
- What was the worst present you’ve received?
None! I have loved all of the presents I’ve received so far!
It is an honor to be given a second chance to pass this award to more amazingly by bloggers! Here are my nominees:
1. Mama Robbins – Mama Robbins Series| An Undistracted Life
2. Sheqo – Sheqoz
3. Addishrivastava – Sensitive Soul
4. Francesca – Frantasmagoria
5. Kirsty – Love Popcorn
6. Roger Peterson – Mind and Love
7. Kimberly Leatherwood – All in with Kimmie L
8. Aniela Codita – Punto Di Stile
9. Jackie Espada- Jackie of All Trades
10. Abbey – Abbey’s Chronicles
11. Maxx Achtman – Gamer Views
My Questions for my Nominees
- What your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite snack to eat?
- Do you like salty treats or do you have more of a sweet tooth?
- What’s your favorite music genre?
- Do you like taking risks or do you prefer playing it safe?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- How do get inspiration for blog posts?
- How would improve your blog moving forward?
- How did you choose your blog niche?
- What’s your favorite tv show?
- Can you play an instrument?