The Versatile Blogger Award
I was nominated!! I’m so grateful!! This award is about celebrating blogs with unique and creative content. To know that there are those who believe my blog fits this description is such an honor! The two bloggers who nominated me for this award are Spence from The Mindberg and KayJ from Unveiling the Mind! Thankyou both so much for the nomination! It means so much to me! Both of these amazing bloggers are wonderful mental health advocates with lots of experience in the field of psychology! They use their expertise to share insight into how the mind works, and tips for dealing with mental health issues! They also share some of their own personal experiences with mental health. Definitely check them out!
About the Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award by bloggers for fellow bloggers to recognize blogs with unique content. Read more about the Versatile Blogger Award here.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
- Write a post about your nomination and display the logo on your site. Thank the person who nominated you in your post, and provide a link to their blog.
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Seven Facts About Me
- I can’t dance…at all! 😂
- My favorite colors are pink and blue!
- I’m an extreme night a owl!
- I’ve never been on any roller coasters. I’m too afraid to try them!
- I’m terrible at video games, but I enjoy talking about them and watching others play!
- My parents told me I tried to read a newspaper upside down when I was toddler! I was destined to become a blogger! 😂
- I can not tolerate spicy food! At all!
And my nominees for this award are below! Give these wonderful bloggers some love guys!
Jess Ling – Jerserry
Nicola – A Rambling Collective
Hamed M. Dehongi – Hamed M. Dehongi
Shanzay – Shanzay’s World
Faiza Zafar – The iExpress Blog
Ash – Five Bucks Til Friday
Elissa – Welcome to my Thoughts
Freya – Freya’s DIY Corner
Richard M. Adrian – Kenyan Rhetoric
Gina – Culture Bean
Katie – I Go by Katie
E. Vail – Evail Writes
Steve Biggs – Biggsy Travels
Catherine Mellen – Shatter the Silence/A Life Given to Me
Amanda Gene – Amanda Gene