Hello again all, and welcome to the next post in my 52 week challenge! In this post, I will be talking about places I would love to visit! Considering travel is very restricted at the moment due to the coronavirus epidemic, the fact that the topic for my next blog post challenge is about travel is a little ironic. Hopefully we will see some normality in our day to day lives soon! In my blog posts and social media tags I have participated in before, I have often been asked about places that I have visited or would like to visit. For places that we have visited, my answer is always the same: I don’t travel much! For places I would like to visit, my answers tend to change slightly, because there are many places I would love to visit! Sometimes seeing pictures of certain places is just not enough! It’s good to visit and see the sights for yourself! Also, I love to write! Visiting different places and going through new experiences helps to open up creativity! Like I said, there are many places I would love to visit, however, I was only asked to name five! Below is my list of five out of many places I would love to see someday!
- Canada – I’ve always wanted to see Niagara Falls! They look so beautiful, and I would love to see them in person! I also want to see the Northern Lights, or the Aurora Borealis, and I know Canada is one of the places I can go to catch them!
2. Spain – I can speak a little Spanish, but I would love to perfect this skill and become fluent! I’m sure visiting a country where the dominant language, or where one of the dominant languages, is Spanish would be very helpful, and Spain is one of those countries I would like to visit.
3. Costa Rica – I’ve heard great things about this country! The people are happy and healthy! In fact, some of the people there are so healthy that one area in Costa Rica is known as a “Blue Zone”! That area is Nicoya. Blue zones areas where people seem to live longer than average. Not only do the people live longer than average, they also live productive and active lives well into old age. This is not exactly the reason I want to visit Costa Rica though! I want to visit because this is another Spanish country I would like to stay in for a while to develop my Spanish speaking skills! Costa Rica also looks like a beautiful country for a relaxing vacation!
4. One the Caribbean Islands – I know this might seem like a cheat since I didn’t pick one island, but I just couldn’t pick just one! I would like to go to any one of the Caribbean islands, or as many as I can! Pretty much all of them are seen as great places for a vacation, and have beautiful beaches! The most talked about islands are generally Jamaica, the Bahamas, and Barbados. Maybe I’ll visit one those countries!
5. Japan – I’ve always loved learning about different cultures, and Japanese culture is one I’ve been particularly fascinated with for a long time. The Japanese Kimono (traditional Japanese dress) and Sakura trees (cherry blossom trees) are so beautiful to me. I would love to visit Japan and learn more about the country and visit some beautiful sites, maybe see some Sakura trees for myself. I would also love to try some traditional Japanese treats like Mochi (Japanese rice cakes), dango (Japanese dumplings), and red bean paste. Maybe while I’m in Japan I might learn how to speak a little Japanese!
And those are my five places! What five places would you like to visit? Thanks for stopping by! See you in my next challenge post!