Hello everyone! I’m sure you’ve all heard of Vogue Magazine and Vogue 73 questions! Just in case though, Vogue Magazine is a world-renowned lifestyle magazine, and Vogue 73 questions is a special interview Vogue Magazine does with celebrities. The interview is usually done at the celebrity’s home, and they are asked 73 rapid fire questions! A blogger parody version has been going around, and I’ve been tagged to do one! The four bloggers who me tagged are Francesca from Frantasmagoria, Sunny Larue from Sunny Larue, Katie from I go by Katie, and Melissa Temple from Disabled Disney! Thankyou so much ladies! Fran’s blog focuses on sharing interesting stories and information about true crimes, the paranormal, and conspiracy theories! A very unique blog to be sure! Sunny’s Blog focuses on sharing her experiences with mental illness, more specifically bipolar disorder. Her posts are very heartfelt! Katie’s blog is a lifestyle blog that covers a variety of topics! One theme of her blog is exploration. Exploration is actually why she started blogging in the first place! Writing is not her strength, but she wanted to delve into to the world of blogging anyway! Last but not least, Melissa’s blog is a travel blog with a twist! It combines her love for travel and all things Disney with sharing her experiences as a person with a disability! Another very unique blog! Checkout all of these wonderful blogs, and get to know the bloggers behind them! And now, without further adu, on to the 73 questions!
- What’s your usual Starbucks order?
I don’t usually order coffee from Starbucks. I often order food. Generally it would be an egg sandwich, or hashbrowns.
2. What does your workstation look like?
I often use my phone to blog, so my workstation is anywhere I’m comfortable!
3. Favorite food?
Chocolate and anything fruit flavored!
4. Favorite author?
J.K. Rowling, Eric Carl, Dr. Seuss, and Anne Frank. It’s ok that I name more than one right? 😂
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I think it’s not for me!
6. What is your favorite video game?
Hmmm. If I had to pick one, I would say Asura’s Wrath!
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Chocolate for sure!
8. Favorite movie?
How to Train Your Dragon!
9. Favorite book?
The Bible and the Harry Potter Series!
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Oh definitely twitter! Instagram is starting become a little fun for me, but twitter is king!
11. Desktop or laptop?
Neither! My phone! 😂 Phones are pretty much computers now too! The more mobile the better!
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
I’ve gotten a lot of good advice, so this is hard! One good piece of advice would be from my mother. She’s always told me to never be ashamed of who I am.
13. What project are you working on right now?
This blog post!
14. Favorite color?
Pink and blue!
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Yes. I’ve always done pretty well in school. It wasn’t easy though!
16. Dream job?
Full time blogger would be nice!
17. Play any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
I do! It wasn’t easy getting it, so I’m very proud!
20. What is your favorite kind of blog post?
The ones that tell a story!
21. What do you like to collect?
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Cheerful, kind, friendly 😃
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Lil’ Charli! 😂
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
Mama Robbins, a fellow blogger! 🥰
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
Hmmm. Well, I would like to read the Game of Thrones series…so maybe to get those books.
26. Sorting house?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
I’m grateful for all the new friends I’ve made on my blogging journey!
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
A book publishing company reached out to me to help them celebrate their 10th anniversary! I was so honored! My blog is getting noticed, and I’m really excited about its future!
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Time with family!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Supportive people around you!
32. Favorite season?
Hmmm. Winter! I can’t handle the summer heat, and spring and fall are too erratic for me!
33. Favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving! It’s a really special time of year for my family!
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
Hmmm. I would say Hermoine Granger! I love learning about as much as she does!
35. Do you like surprises?
I love surprises!
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Hmmm. I’ve had a good few surprises! One was when I first started reading the Harry Potter series. One of my teachers saw me reading the first and second Harry Potter books, and she bought the third and fourth books just so I could read them! She told she will read them too after I finished with them.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
I didn’t cry with my surprise, but I was definitely touched!
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
I wrote a little something of appreciation for one of my siblings for her birthday. She told me she was very touched, and she tried not to cry when I gave it to her.
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes, I love muffins, particularly banana bread muffins!
40. Do you cook often?
Not really, no!
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
Chocolate flavored treats for sure!
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Any desserts with raisins in them!
43. Cake or pie?
Hmmm. This hard! I think I’ll go with cake!
44. What’s your least favorite food?
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Something really light! Maybe cereal!
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Learn a little something from Charli 101!
48. Best animated film?
I’m a bit biased! My favorite film is How to Train your Dragon, which is an animated film, so that is the best animated film! I’ve just seen Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse though, and that movie is giving How to Train your Dragon a run for its money!
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Sometime ago a cashier lowered the price of an item I was buying. He didn’t do the same for others buying the same item. I didn’t think anything of it! In fact, I didn’t even notice what he did, and that he was trying to impress me, until after I left the store! 😂
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Give my date my undivided attention!
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Do something embarrassing in front of my date!
52. Whats the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use?
“Are you tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day!”
“Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?”
53. Best comic book character?
I have to go with the ever relatable Spider-Man!
54. Name 3 things that can always be found in your purse?
Lip gloss, a little piece of paper to write on, a pen.
55. Favorite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
Hmmm. Can I say Michelle Obama? 😂
57. Kittens or puppies?
Oh gosh, both are so cute!! I’ll have to go with puppies though! I’m very much a dog person!
58. Favorite Sushi roll?
I don’t have one!
59. What lipstick do you use?
I have a red one and another one that’s pink.
60. What foundation do you use?
I have one, but I hardly use it!
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Definitely air dry! I want to protect my hair from heat damage!
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favorite Disney Character?
Moana! I love many Disney characters though, so that was a little hard!
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
I’m going to work more on my blog!
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Oh there’s a good few of those! One would be Madagascar
66. Movie that made you cry?
There are a couple of these too! One is A Silent Voice
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody who would you choose?
Beyoncé, even though I would just be embarrassing myself singing with her! 😂
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
“Leaving Behind my Footprints”. I want to make difference in the world, no mater how small the impact might be.
69. What is your favorite animal?
The dog! That animal is called man’s best friend for a reason! They’re amazingly loyal!
70. Favorite Illustrator?
Dr. Seuss and Eric Carle.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Anyone who wants to have coffee with me!
72. What country would you like to visit?
There are many, but one is Costa Rica!
73. Best way to decompress?
Relaxing with a good book!
I would like to nominate these lovely bloggers:
Kem – Kem’s Journey
Spence – The mindberg
Scott – Speaking Bipolar
The Frosted Pineapple – The Frosted Pineapple
LaFrieda Smith – MMM of Family Entertainment
Ashli – You me and Benny
Devinder Maan – Fabulous Fifty Five
Five bucks til Friday – Five Bucks til Friday
Holley – Chasing Destino
Sandra Morgan – Chatting with San
Beaton – Becoming the Muse