I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by fellow blogger, Jessica Carter. I started blogging just around a month ago, so imagine my surprise when my blog received recognition already in just that short time! Thankyou so much Jessica! Be sure to check her awesome and resourceful blog! If you’re interested in the teaching profession, this is the blog for you! Jessica also has other posts with wonderful tips about college life, language learning, and blogging! Here’s the link: http://welcometospanish1.com/
About the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is an online award given by bloggers to other bloggers to recognize new upcoming blogs.
1.Thank the nominator, and provide an link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator asked.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers for the award (this award is for new and upcoming bloggers)
4. Come with 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
- What would be your death-row meal?
Definitely a nice home cooked meal made by my parents
2. What is your favorite genre of book to read?
Hard! If I really had to choose though, I would say realistic fiction.
3. If you had an unlimited travel budget, where would you go and for how long?
I would go to Spain or Costa Rica, and stay for about a year maybe. Maybe I would be able to pick up some spanish during my stay!
4. Would you prefer to be rich and hated or loved and poor?
Loved and poor!
5. Why do you blog?
I want to share my experiences. The world would be a much better place if we all tried to understand each other.
6. If you could meet anyone alive or dead, who would it be?
Another hard question! But if I really had to pick I would choose…Paul from the Bible!
7. What’s the most crazy and reckless thing you’ve ever done?
I’m not very reckless or much of a risk taker! I would probably say starting this blog though, since I’m a pretty private person!
8. What’s your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
My latest post: Disability: Seeing the Unseen. It’s definitely been my most popular one so far!
9. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
Another hard question, but here are my three wises
- World peace
- Everyone to get help accomplishing their dreams
- A little money!
10. Which would you prefer, living in the city or the country?
11. What’s your favorite movie?
How to Train Your Dragon
My nominees (be sure to visit their lovely blogs):
Picking 11 out of all of the wonderful new blogs I’ve been reading was difficult, but here are my nominees:
- Michelle Sanders – https://mxchelleex.wordpress.com/
- Laura – https://laurapeat01.blog
- Lauren – http://www.lifestyleoflauren.org
- Jeremeé Duncan – https://overpoweringmswithkids.com
- Jessica Harris – https://jessierenea.com/
- I won’t say I’m in love with reading – https://iwontsayiminlovewithreading.wordpress.com/
- Dopamine Queen – https://dopaminequeen.com/
- Heidi Caedere – http://howtorelationship101.blogspot.com/
- Lesley Skinner – https://doinglifewithhislight.com/
- Nadine – https://homeofunderstanding.blog
- Not Quite Carrie – https://notquitecarrie.com
- What your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite snack to eat?
- Do you like salty treats or do you have more of a sweet tooth?
- What’s your favorite music genre?
- Do you like taking risks or do you prefer playing it safe?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- How do get inspiration for blog posts?
- How would improve your blog moving forward?
- How did you choose your blog niche?
- What’s your favorite tv show?
- Can you play an instrument?